Carat Direct Complete Package Rainwater Harvester 2700 Litres
Carat House Direct package
• Simple & quick to install
• Submersible pump supplies harvested rainwater on demand to WCs, washing machine & external tap
• Mains-on-Tap unit tops up the water level in the Carat tank when rainwater levels are low to guarantee continued water supply
• The quiet & conveniently sized Mains-on-Tap unit will fit in a kitchen or utility cupboard for very low visual impact
• Innovative float sensor detection on Mains-on-Tap unit ensures that the underground tank is kept supplied with mains water but only the amount necessary to maintain supply to toilets and washing machine, leaving as much volume as possible in the tank to collect rainwater when available
Scope of supply
1 Underground tank (choice of tanks available, sizes vary according to property type)
2 Telescopic lid (choice of telescopic lid available, depending on tank location) 3 Filter (Minimax filter supplied in accordance with type of tank)
4 Submersible pump with floating water intake
5 Mains-on-Tap unit
6 Float sensor (connected from Mains-on-Tap unit to the underground tank)
|Volume (litres)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Hight (mm)||Weight (mm)|
Benets of the Carat-S system
The only rainwater underground tank of it's kind!
The GRAF Carat-S underground tank is unlike any other underground
tank in the world. It is the largest tank of its kind to be manufactured by injection compression moulding. This technique provides the tank with unbeatable stability and ensures that each component is produced with the highest of accuracy.
Unlike other underground tanks, the wall thickness is equal in all areas of the tank. The production tolerances are kept to a minimum, resulting in a product of the highest quality, which is strong, accurate,
reliable and extremely user friendly.
To manufacture the Carat-S range, one of the worlds largest injection moulding systems had to be developed.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: G70091