For the catchment and removal of silt, debris and litter, before entering a surface water storage system. This model is primarily designed to be installed upstream of medium to large sized modular/crate type attenuation systems, ponds and swales.
One-piece ready to install units with robust chemically resistant polyethylene body. The option of 110/160mm EN 1401 or 150mm twinwall pipework. Integrally there is a filter cassette attached to the outlet, that is simply detached and removed for cleaning by a single person.
Features & Benefits:
▪ Filter process improves water quality downstream of unit by removing silts, debris and litter
▪ Large Silt Retention capability
▪ Robust One-piece unit, delivered ready to install, reducing installation time and costs
▪ Quick and simple to install
▪ Lightweight - No machinery or lifting equipment required
▪ Eliminates wastage associated with in-situ construction
▪ Factory tested for water tightness
▪ Two invert depths available
▪ Standard Pipework Options -110/160mm EN 1401 and 150mm twinwall
▪ Optional Pipework - 225mm twinwall to special order
▪ Granular Backfill
▪ Chemically Resistant