Silt Sentinel SILTBLOK
The SILTBLOK SSSB500 model is designed for medium to large volume, cellular/crate – attenuation systems, ponds, swales and irrigation systems.
520mm diameter, single piece - factory built units, delivered to site ready to install. SILTBLOK units featurearobust,impactresistant,twinwallbody,withachoiceofmainchannelpipework diameters from 110mm up to 300mm, with extra inlets available on request.
Integrally the SILTBLOK unit has a unique filter barrier, which is made up of three micro porous plastic sections, which are manufactured from 100% waste plastics. This unique and innovative filter design will drain water very quickly but the structure retains water which helps repel silt. So the screen will not clog or blind, offering an exceptional yet simple sustainable solution. The filter has a permeable area of 50%, so provides exceptional flow, whilst blocking up to 95% of even the finest of silt.
The Silt Sentinel Range has been designed for the catchment and removal of silt and debris from the run off from impermeable and hard standing surface areas, such as: roofs, path and driveways, patios, car parks, roads and highways. Installation of a Silt Sentinel as part of a SuDS design, will provide effective primary treatment for the surface water run off, improving water quality downstream and in turn, helping prevent flooding.
Please Note : Units are not supplied with an access cover
EATURES & BENEFITS
- Single piece unit delivered ready to install, reducing installation time and costs
- Offers significant onsite savings against PCC and other traditional construction methods, as they need no construction or wet trades
- Eliminates wastage associated with in-situ construction
- Unique SILTBLOK filter and debris barrier - manufactured from 100% recycled plastic
- Robust, chemical resistant- twinwall body
- Available in three depths -1030mm, 1545mm & 1957mm
- Various pipework options available from 110mm to 300mm
- Optional - Circular or Square Access Cover, which has a 350mm diameter restricted access to comply with DCG (Design and Construction Guidance)
- Access shafts can be trimmed to suit required invert
- 300mm sump
- Can be installed in granular backfill
- Simple maintenance
- 60 year Design Life
- Manufactured in the UK