Klargester BioFicient 5
NOW WITH 3 YEARS WARRANTEE
BioFicient offers the following benefits for the homeowner:
• BioFicient is suitable for shallow dig requirements, with minimal visual impact.
• Easy to install, requiring only a small digger due to its lightweight and unique
design features, saving on-site time and expenses.
• Designed and manufactured by Kingspan Klargester, BioFicient is fully compliant, tested and approved to BS EN 12566-3.
It’s designed to the highest standards, with the following features:
• Suitable for shallow dig installations
• Robust and lightweight
• Easy and affordable installation
• High performance, efficient treatment technology
• Low power consumption
• Minimum visual impact
• An extension neck is available to allow for deeper installation on difficult sites
• Our modern design means that access for desludging is easier through the wide neck
• New Integral pump option available for the BioFicient 1–4 range
• BioFicient comes fully supplied with control panel, externally sited air blower and loss of pressure alarms as standard
About Sewage Treatment Plants
Sewage treatment plants are rapidly becoming the non-mains drainage replacement of choice for septic tank owners. This doesn't surprise us since they represent a better environmental and durable response to the challenge of not being connected to mains drainage.
Sewage Treatment Plants harness the process of aerobic digestion of bacteria - the most common form of life on the planet. As solid matter settles it gets decomposed by oxygen (hence aerobic) fed bacteria – the coarser solids need longer to be worked on and sludge of settled solids accumulates inside the plant, which will need removing at intervals (usually annually) but dependent upon the specific size and type of plant.
Largely unseen, quiet and watertight these subterranean units receive all the sewage water and waste from your home or business. They are usually made from glass reinforced plastic (GRP) so they're durable and robust. At the end of the bacterial digestion process is an effluent which is surprisingly clean and can be discharged into the ground (soakaway) or a nearby watercourse. This of course is subject to legislation and we recommend you take some time to understand the regulations that are involved.
Founded in 1955 and now part of Kingspan Environmental (a division of the Kingspan Group Plc) Klargester is a company with an international reputation specialising in the manufacture of packaged pollution control products. With a number of 'firsts' to its credit it has developed a range of innovative products, some of which have revolutionised methods of dealing with the treatment of sewage on sites where mains drainage is not available As recognised leaders in the design and manufacture of off-mains drainage solutions we confidently supply and install Klargester products
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: BioFicient5