Ecoflo wastewater treatment system (4PE) Non-Electric Conversion Unit
The Ecoflo wastewater treatment system is the most sustainable sewage treatment plant available. It incorporates a natural, renewable and highly reliable coconut husk fragment-based filtering media to treat and vastly improve the quality of wastewater effluent, using zero energy.
The system can simply be added to an existing septic tank for secondary treatment (to adhere to the 2020 General Binding Rules) or to a sewage treatment plant, such as the Rewatec ASP or Rewatec Solido Smart, for tertiary treatment of wastewater.
The Ecoflo wastewater treatment system can also be installed as part of a new treatment package to further protect properties, commercial sites and our environment for generations to come.
For larger projects with higher PE requirements, please contact us for a bespoke solution.
- The sustainable solution of choice
- Zero energy required for treatment
- No bills for wastewater treatment
- Can cope with periods of fluctuating usage
- Silent and odourless
- Plug and play design
- No full system replacements
- No space required for a percolation area
- Fully renewable and compostable filter
- Easy installation
- Minimal maintenance costs
- 24/7 autonomous operation
- Bespoke solutions up to 200 PE available
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Ecoflo4Convert